·2 small bags of broccoli or 1/2 of a large bag
·1 small can of cream of mushroom soup
·2 cups velveeta
·1/2 cup mayo
·1 1/2 sleeves of ritz crackers
·1 1/2 sticks of butter
·1/2 of soup can of water
How to Make Broccoli Casserole
- Pre Heat Oven To 350
- Cook Broccoli As Directed On Bag
- While Broccoli Is Cooking Heat Soup, 1/2 Can of Water, Velveeta, Mayo
- Drain The Broccoli Pour Into A Greased 13 by 9 inch Baking Dish
- Pour Cheese Sauce Mixture Over Broccoli And Gently Stir.
- Melt Butter, Crush Ritz Crackers, Combine And Sprinkle On Top Of Casserole.
- Bake For 45 Min.