By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 largeonion, finely chopped
·"just a pinch" of salt
·"just a pinch" of pepper
3 cbeef broth
·almonds, slivered and toasted
How to Make Barley Casserole
- Saute mushrooms and onions in butter.
- Don't let onions brown.
- Mix in barley, salt and pepper.
- Pour into buttered 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- Cover with broth to 1/2 inch above barley.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, until liquid is absorbed and barley is tender.
- Garnish with almonds.