★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 pkgmild cheddar cheese, block
3/4 boxpasta (we use medium shells)
1 can(s)whole tomatoes( 28oz)
2 cshredded mild cheddar cheese
How to Make Baked Macaroni
- Cook pasta according to package directions for al dente, drain.
Cut block of cheese into little cubes.
- Slice bacon into one inch pieces. Fry until almost crispy, but not too much(until its no longer raw).
- Drain the fat off of the bacon (my dad likes to leave a lil for flavor but i dont)
- In the same pan that the bacon is in, add the can of whole tomatoes, do not drain them. You can chop them with a spatula to whatever size you perfer. Simmer together for a few mins.
- In a large caserole dish, mix the pasta, bacon n tomatoes, and cubed cheese together.
- Sprinkle the top with shredded cheese. Bake, covered,at 350 for about 45 min, taking the lid off for the last 10.