1 boxelbow macaroni, cooked & drained (16 oz)
1 can(s)original rotel tomatoes, drained
1 can(s)diced tomatoes
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1 1/2 lbextra sharp cheddar cheese, grated & divided
1/2 lbbacon, cooked and crumbled
4 ozvelveeta cheese, cubed
How to Make Baked Macaroni
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix cream of chicken soup, milk and velveeta in a sauce pan on low-medium heat. Stir until velveeta is melted.
- Add tomatoes and drained rotel.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix cooked macaroni with 1 pound of the grated cheddar and crumbled bacon. Add soup mixture and stir just to blend.
- Pour macaroni mixture into a baking dish. Cover with remaining grated cheese.
- Bake until cheese is melted and golden brown.