Baked beans and sausage
Try it and taste along the way.
I have been making it for years and have probably never made it the same way twice.
Experiment and enjoy. You really can't mess it up.
If it gets too dry, add a little more water.
- 2 can(s)
- pork and beans (large can) i use bush's
- 2 lb
- bulk pork sausage
- 1/4 c
- dark molasses
- 1/2 c
- brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/8 c
- 1 Tbsp
- yellow mustard
- to taste
- salt, garlic salt, pepper,red pepper, other spices
How to Make Baked beans and sausage
- 1Brown sausage in skillet. add salt, pepper, and other spices.
- 2mix and add all other ingredients, except beans.
- 3transfer to large pot, add beans and heat to desired consistency.