Yummy Asparagus Casserole
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 can(s)asparagus (sliced is fine as you will slice it)
3eggs, hard boiled
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1 can(s)cooked english peas
How to Make Yummy Asparagus Casserole
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Butter casserole dish.
3. Put in layer of peas (without juice).
4. Chop pimiento; cube eggs. Mix eggs and pimiento, and add a layer of this mixture.
5. Add half of mushroom soup. Repeat layers. Add a nice heavy coating of cheese on top. (Sybil, my mother, often used sliced American cheese for this.)
6. Bake casserole in oven for about 20 minutes.