4 Ingredient Hominy Casserole
- 2 can(s)
- hominy, one white and one yellow for color, if desired, drained
- 8 oz
- sour cream, lite
- 10 oz
- monterey jack cheese with chilies
- 4 oz can(s)
- chopped green chilies, partially drained
How to Make 4 Ingredient Hominy Casserole
- 1Cut cheese into small cubes or grate the cheese for quicker melting time.
- 2Mix together drained hominy, partially drained mild green chilies, sour cream. Stir well.
- 3Add cheese. Pour all into a microwave safe bowl and heat for 5 minutes. Pull out of microwave, stir and if needed, put back into microwave for a few more minutes. Stir one more time before serving. Let it set for just a minute. Sometimes it is a tiny bit soupy but it will come together as it cools down.
- 4Optional: If you want, you can add a bit of cumin before microwaving. Enjoy!