1 cbrown rice, raw (amount varies by brand)
3 cwater (amount varies by brand)
1 pkgcorn kernels, frozen (i used the steamers for this recipe)
1 pkgweber white wine & herb marinade
4 or 5 tspfleischmann's stick butter
How to Make White Wine & Herb Brown Rice and Corn
- Depending on what brand of rice you use will depend on how much rice and water you will need (I use Riceland).
Cook the rice according to package, covered in a medium pot. While the rice is cooking, put the bag corn steamers in the microwave for about 5 minutes.
- After the microwave sounds off immediately add the corn in with the rice and cook about 10-15 minutes longer.
- Add in 2 tsp of butter and Weber White Wine & Herb Marinade to rice and corn. Cook for another 5-10 minutes.
- Add in another 2-3 tsp of butter and cook another 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, keep covered and let sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Note: The extra cup of water is used as needed. I used it when I added in the first 2 tsp of butter.