- 1 c
- brown rice, raw (amount varies by brand)
- 3 c
- water (amount varies by brand)
- 1 pkg
- corn kernels, frozen (i used the steamers for this recipe)
- 1 pkg
- weber white wine & herb marinade
- 4 or 5 tsp
- fleischmann's stick butter
How to Make White Wine & Herb Brown Rice and Corn
- 1Depending on what brand of rice you use will depend on how much rice and water you will need (I use Riceland).
Cook the rice according to package, covered in a medium pot. While the rice is cooking, put the bag corn steamers in the microwave for about 5 minutes.
- 2After the microwave sounds off immediately add the corn in with the rice and cook about 10-15 minutes longer.
- 3Add in 2 tsp of butter and Weber White Wine & Herb Marinade to rice and corn. Cook for another 5-10 minutes.
- 4Add in another 2-3 tsp of butter and cook another 5 minutes.
- 5Remove from heat, keep covered and let sit for 5-10 minutes.
- 6Note: The extra cup of water is used as needed. I used it when I added in the first 2 tsp of butter.