White Rice - Mexirican style
How to Make White Rice - Mexirican style
- At Medium-High heat, put oil in pot. Once the oil is hot enough, add the rice. Mix often to avoid burning but keep on heat until rice has chalky consistency.
- Add the chopped onions and mix. Mix every 1-2 minutes until onions are translucent.
- Add the boiling water and mix. Sprinkle the bouillon evenly (to avoid clumping) and mix again.
- Let ingredients boil until the level of the water comes to just above the rice (u can start to make the rice out if you look at it).
- Give a complete mixing of the rice on last time and lower the heat to Low-Medium setting and cover. Put your timer for exactly 15 minutes and leave it alone. After 15 minutes are up, turn the heat off and fluff with a fork prior to serving.