Vegetable Wild Rice Skillet
15 ozcan chicken broth
2 Tbspbutter or margarine
16 ozpackage frozen cauliflower, carrots and broccoli
1 boxuncle ben's wild rice
3/4 cshredded cheddar cheese (either white or yellow is ok)
How to Make Vegetable Wild Rice Skillet
- Heat broth and butter to boiling in a skillet.
- Stir in vegetables, rice and contents of seasoning packet that comes in the box of wild rice.
- Heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low.
- Cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes or until vegetables and rice are done.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Give it just a minute or two to melt and then serve.