This is my creation that I serve with london broil, barbecued steak, you name it.
great flavor, and compliments meat well
How to Make Steak Rice
- heat oil in large frying pan on medium high heat
- add onions, saute until slightly translucent
- add uncooked rice, saute with onions
- saute until rice is saturated with oil (rice becomes a different color)
- add water and vinegar to rice & onion mixture
- bring to a boil on high heat, stirring occasionally
- once boiling, reduce heat to low, and cover
- cook for 20 minutes
- fluff rice with fork and serve hot!