This is my creation that I serve with london broil, barbecued steak, you name it.
great flavor, and compliments meat well
How to Make Steak Rice
- 1heat oil in large frying pan on medium high heat
- 2add onions, saute until slightly translucent
- 3add uncooked rice, saute with onions
- 4saute until rice is saturated with oil (rice becomes a different color)
- 5add water and vinegar to rice & onion mixture
- 6bring to a boil on high heat, stirring occasionally
- 7once boiling, reduce heat to low, and cover
- 8cook for 20 minutes
- 9fluff rice with fork and serve hot!