Soyrizo Red Rice
- 1 large
- onion (dice it, slice it, whatever)
- 2 pkg
- 4 c
- cooked white rice (it was 2 cups uncooked)
How to Make Soyrizo Red Rice
- 1Saute onion in a large skillet (the larger the better, it gives you mixing room).....
- 2Once the onion is almost floppy, add the 2 packages of soyrizo and cook until hot (veggie meat is pretty much cooked already, just need to knock the chill off).
- 3Now, spoon in cooked white rice little by little. Start with about a 1/3 of the pot and mix it into the soyrizo until it's no longer white, and then add more and mix.