- 1 large onion diced (about 1 1/4 cups)
- 2 tbsp butter (1/4 stick)
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup (4 oz) shredded swiss cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp white pepper
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp dried parsley flakes
How to Make Rice Souffle
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat a 1-1/2-quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
In a large skillet, sauté onion in butter until golden.
In a large bowl, mix sautéed onion with remaining ingredients except paprika and parsley. Pour mixture into baking dish and top with paprika and parsley.
- 2Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until light golden and heated through