Polynesian Fried Rice
★★★★★ 1 vote5
5 Tbspsoy sauce
1/2 cplus 2 tbsp. water
1 cminute rice
1/4 lbground pork
5green onions, chopped
How to Make Polynesian Fried Rice
- Bring soy sauce and water to a boil in a covered saucepan; add rice and stir. Cover and remove from heat, and let stand 5 minutes.
- Brown ground pork and add butter and 4 of the green onions.
- Add rice and cook on medium heat until rice is fairly dry, stirring often.
- Heap rice into a mound into he center of the frying pan and pour beaten egg over the top. Stir quickly and cook for a few seconds until egg is absorbed.
- Sprinkle remaining onions on top.