★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 can(s)campbells soup beef conssome
1 smallbell pepper
1 smallsweet onion
16 ozminute rice
2 pinchgarlic salt
How to Make moms "easy does it" rice pilaf
- first measure out the rice and the garlic salt
- pour soup directly into a casserole dish
- cook bacon till crisp, drain and set aside to cool.while bacon cooks cut bell pepper and onion in bite size pieces
- saute onion and bell pepper in the bacon drippings.
when tender set aside on paper towell to drain
- take the cooked bacon and crumble it into the soup in the casserole dish, then into the casserole add the sauted veggies,rice and garlic salt.
Stir and cover cook at 350 degrees for 30 minutes