Mexican Rice with Green peppers and onion (MY OWN)__Bebita
- 2 c
- rice any kind (except brown rice)
- 4 c
- onion thinly sliced or diced
- green pepper sliced or diced
- 1 small
- tomatoe sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- oil just enough to cover bottom of pan
- 1/2 Tbsp
- chicken bouillon for your taste..try and not put to much for it can get salty!
How to Make Mexican Rice with Green peppers and onion (MY OWN)__Bebita
- 1Add oil to pan let it heat, add rice and cook until lightly browned, keep an eye on it so it will not burn (stirring frequently)when its lightly browned add onion and green peppers stir. Add tomatoe sauce, water, salt and pepper in this order.. bring to a boil. Lower temperature once it boils cover and leave covered for 20 minutes. DO NOT STIR OR OPEN LID until done!