Mexican Fried Rice
1 clong grain rice
2 chot water
2 Tbsptomatoe sauce
1/2 smallonion finely diced
1 clovegarlic, minced ( add to your taste)
2chicken bouillon cubes
2 Tbspel pato hot salsa
How to Make Mexican Fried Rice
- Rince your rice real good. Have hot water ready with chicken bouillon cubes
- In a 12-inch cast iron or other heavy skillet with a lid, add a thin layer of oil on bottom of skillet.
- Burner should be set on high, unless the oil starts to smoke a lot, then it should be set on about medium to medium high.
- Add rice and saute until rice is golden brown.Stir remaining ingredients.
- Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat. Cover but not completly so steam can escape. Simmer 15-20 minutes or until rice is tender. Season to taste, serve additional salsa, if desired.
- Do not stir anymore after this or the rice will be mushy, after the 20 minutes remove from stove and let it sit for about 10 min. with lid removed.Fluff with fork and serve, Hope you enjoy this.:-)