Mama's Easy Mexican Rice
This recipe is quick and easy to make.
How to Make Mama's Easy Mexican Rice
- Make sure you rinse the rice & drain the excess water.
- Heat oil in a big skillet under medium heat.
- Add rice in skillet and lightly brown the rice.
- After rice has been lightly browned, add water & rest of the ingredients.
- Make sure you stir all the ingredients after adding.
- Bring to a boil for a minute
- Cover & Simmer til tender
- Cooks within 15-20 minutes til tender.
- Stir every 8 minutes to mix the ingredients together.