Maddy's Black Beans and Rice with Cheese
How to Make Maddy's Black Beans and Rice with Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook the white rice, following package directions.
- Lightly coat a small baking dish with the oil.
- Spread the rice over the bottom of the baking dish evenly.
- Spread the canned beans (do not drain) evenly over the rice.
- Cover the beans evenly with the shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake until the cheese on top is melted. Remove from oven and sprinkle with chopped fresh or dried cilantro.