- 1/2 c
- or one stick of butter
- 2 c
- long grain rice, uncooked
- 2 large
- lemons, zested
- 4 c
- chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp
- fresh lemon juice
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- paparika for color and presentation when serving
How to Make Lemon Rice
- 1Melt the butter in large saucepan.
Add rice and cook over med heat, stirring for 3 to 4 minutes.
Add zest and continue cooking until rice is slightly translucent, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- 2Add broth and salt: cover and simmer 20 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
- 3Stir in lemon juice.
Season with pepper to taste.
Use paprika for color and presentation when serving.