☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 tsp
- olive oil
- 11/2 tsp
- grated lemon zest, from half a lemon
- 1/2 tsp
- 4 c
- cooked basmati or jasmine rice, cooled
- 2 Tbsp
- fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp
- salt or to taste
How to Make Lemon Rice
- 1heat oil in a heavy wok or skillet,about 20 seconds.
- 2add lemon zest and tumeric and stir fry about 1 minute, until very fragrant.
- 3add rice and use your spatula to mash and seperate the grains over a medium heat so the rice will heat evenly.
- 4once hot, stir in the lemon juice and salt and heat through, tossing lightly.taste and add more lemon juice or salt if needed.