Hawaiian Fried Rice
- 3 c
- calrose white rice, prepared and chilled
- 1 bunch
- green onions, 1/4 inch chop
- green or red bell pepper, small dice
- 1 can(s)
- spam, or cooked bacon, ham, sausage or any two or all three, small dice
- eggs, scrambled and chopped fine
- sweet onion, small dice
- 3 Tbsp
- oyster sauce (or more to your taste)
- 2 Tbsp
- aloha shoyu soy sauce (or more to your taste)
- 2 Tbsp
- canola oil (or vegetable oil)
- 2 large
- carrots, small dice
- 1/2 c
- frozen green peas
How to Make Hawaiian Fried Rice
- 1In large fry pan over medium heat, add oil and cook all meats.
- 2Add all diced vegetables, except green onions, and stir/cook until tender.
- 3Add cooked rice and mix well, stirring/cooking until heated through.
- 4Add oyster sauce, mix well. Add Shoyu sauce, stir/fry for 3-5 minutes.
- 5Add scrambled eggs and green onions. Mix well and taste. Add more of the sauces if desired.
- 6Remove from heat and let sit for a few minutes to let flavors blend.