- 2 c
- brown rice, cooked then cooled
- 2-3 Tbsp
- sesame oil or olive oil
- 2 large
- eggs beaten then fried or 1/2-1 cup cooked & shredded meat of choice
- green onions, chopped
- 1 c
- peas & carrots, frozen
- 1/2 tsp
- 2 Tbsp
- soy sauce
How to Make Fried Rice
- 1Using a large nonstick skillet or wok, fry meat with onion in the oil for 3-4 minutes.*** If using only egg just fry the onion for 3-4 minutes. You will add the egg toward the end.
- 2Add rice & vegetables & saute for a few minutes on medium.
- 3Combine soy sauce & sugar. Add salt & pepper to taste if desired.
- 4Sprinkle it over rice. Stir to combine & add fried chopped up egg.
- 5Heat until warm & well combined.