2 cbrown rice, cooked then cooled
2-3 Tbspsesame oil or olive oil
2 largeeggs beaten then fried or 1/2-1 cup cooked & shredded meat of choice
6green onions, chopped
1 cpeas & carrots, frozen
2 Tbspsoy sauce
How to Make Fried Rice
- Using a large nonstick skillet or wok, fry meat with onion in the oil for 3-4 minutes.*** If using only egg just fry the onion for 3-4 minutes. You will add the egg toward the end.
- Add rice & vegetables & saute for a few minutes on medium.
- Combine soy sauce & sugar. Add salt & pepper to taste if desired.
- Sprinkle it over rice. Stir to combine & add fried chopped up egg.
- Heat until warm & well combined.