★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 box
- chicken rice a roni (with 2t butter)
- green pepper- chopped
- green onions- chopped
- black olives- chopped
- 1 jar(s)
- marinated artichoke hearts- drained (save oil marinade)
- 1/3 c
- 1/4 tsp
- curry powder (more or less to taste)
How to Make Curried Rice
- 1Cook the Rice a Roni in the 2 T melted butter by the package directions.
- 2While that is cooking, chop your green pepper, green onions, olives and drained artichoke hearts.
- 3Mix mayonnaise, reserved oil from artichoke hearts and curry powder.
- 4When the Rice a Roni is done cooking, mix all veggies into rice and then mix in the curry dressing.
- 5Can be served hot or cold.