★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 boxchicken rice a roni (with 2t butter)
1/2green pepper- chopped
2green onions- chopped
8black olives- chopped
1 jar(s)marinated artichoke hearts- drained (save oil marinade)
1/4 tspcurry powder (more or less to taste)
How to Make Curried Rice
- Cook the Rice a Roni in the 2 T melted butter by the package directions.
- While that is cooking, chop your green pepper, green onions, olives and drained artichoke hearts.
- Mix mayonnaise, reserved oil from artichoke hearts and curry powder.
- When the Rice a Roni is done cooking, mix all veggies into rice and then mix in the curry dressing.
- Can be served hot or cold.