1 cjasmine rice, uncooked
1 can(s)coconut milk (14 oz)
1/2 tspred pepper flakes, crushed
1/8 tspturmeric, ground
1 tspfresh ginger, finely chopped
1/2 calmonds, slivered (optional)
1/4 cshredded coconut (optional)
How to Make Coconut Jasmine Rice
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan, except the sliced almonds.
- Stir well to combine.
- Cook over medium high heat, stirring until mixture comes to a low boil.
- Immediately reduce heat to low.
- Cover and cook for about 18 minutes.
- Fluff with a fork.
- Cover and let sit for 5 more minutes.
- Garnish the finished rice with the slivered almonds and coconut(optional).