Cilantro Onion Yellow Rice & Veggies
4 smallshallots, diced
1 Tbspolive oil
2 can(s)14.5 oz. chicken broth
1env. lipton onion soup mix
1 Tbspgourmet garden cilantro paste
14 oz. pouch broccoli with cheese & long grain rice
1/2 cfrozen corn
1/2 cfrozen sweet peas
1/2 tspsalt and pepper
How to Make Cilantro Onion Yellow Rice & Veggies
- In a skillet or stove top cooking ware add the oil, and let get hot under medium low heat.
- Add the shallots to the oil and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken broth, allow to come to a boil.
- Add the onion soup mix and cilantro to the boiling broth, stir to combine.
- Add the rice, corn and peas, stir again.
- Add the salt and pepper, stir one last time. Lower heat and allow to cook 25 minutes.