Chinese Fried Rice
She always made the rice the day before and spread it on a plate and would leave it on the counter covered all night. I did eventually talk her into putting it in the refrigerator! Before she cooked this for us at home, we took her to a couple of Chinese restaurants and she would say to us "This is not Chinese food!"
- 2 c
- rice (make this the day before)
- baby carrots chopped
- green pepper chopped
- medium cucumber chopped
- green onions chopped
- of a kielbasa cut into small pieces
- 1/2 c
- frozen corn
- 1//2 c
- frozen peas
How to Make Chinese Fried Rice
- 1Take 4 eggs and mix with green onion and pinch of salt
- 2Mix egg mixture with rice
- 3put oil in wok and cook and all vegetables and meat. Cook for 3 minutes. Remove from wok.
- 4Put oil in wok and cook rice mixture in wok. Add vegetable and meat mixture and stir with rice.