This recipe is easy to double if you are serving more people or want leftovers.
How to Make Brown Rice
- 1Pour water into saucepan to bring to boil add soup mix so you can get it to dissolve (you don't have to cook it all the way it will cook in the rice
- 2Rinse rice and DO NOT cook
- 3Melt margarine in a 10" skillet with lid
- 4Pour in rice and let it cook till it starts getting brown
- 5Pour the boiling soup in and cover immediately
- 6Turn down to simmer
- 7Very important to leave lid on so make sure you turn to a simmer setting. Let cook 20 min and check rice to see if it is cooked.