★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 jar(s)
- cheez whiz (sm.size)
- 1 box
- broccoli (frozen and chopped)
- onion (sm. and chopped)
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken or mushroom soup
- 1 c
- minute rice
How to Make Broccoli Puff
- 1Defrost broccoli in microwave.
- 2Take cover off Cheez Whiz and microwave cheez until it's liquified.(CAUTION bottle will be VERY HOT)
- 3Mix Cheez Whiz,broccoli,onion,soup,and (uncooked) Minute Rice in large bowl.
- 4Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Pour mixed ingredients into a 9x13 pan. Bake for 35 mins.(for easy clean up line pan with aluminum foil)