Broccoli Cheese & Rice Casserole
How to Make Broccoli Cheese & Rice Casserole
- 1Cook rice. While rice is cooking, cut and trim fresh broccoli into bite-size pieces. Chop red onion.
- 2In a large pan, saute broccoli and onions in butter until broccoli and onions are tender. (I sometimes steam the broccoli if I have time so that it is more tender.)
- 3Add cheeze-whiz, soup, milk and cooked rice and stir together.
- 4Place in a casserole dish and bake at 350 degrees for about 60 minutes.
- 5This freezes well.....although I never have any left over to freeze. hehe