To serve with roast beef make it with beef broth and it will be just as good.
- 1 c
- chopped green onions and tops
- 1/2 c
- slivered almonds
- 2 Tbsp
- butter or margarine, melted
- 1 2/3 c
- chicken broth (as side dish w/chicken or 1/ 2/3 cup of beef broth for roast beef
- 2 c
- quick white rice (i use uncle ben's)
- 1/2 tsp
How to Make Almond-Onion Rice
- 1Cook onions and almonds in butter until golden but not brown. Add broth, rice and salt. Heat to boiling, cover and simmer for 5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.