Yummy & Easy Sweet Potato Pineapple Casserole
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- sweet potatoes
- 1/2 c
- crushed pineapple with juice
- 1/4 c
- light brown sugar packed
- 3 Tbsp
How to Make Yummy & Easy Sweet Potato Pineapple Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish
- 2In a large soup pot, boil sweet potatoes whole until soft. Remove skins, and dice into bite-sized pieces.
- 3Mix sweet potatoes, crushed pineapple, light brown sugar, and butter in prepared baking dish.
- 4Bake for 45 minutes, or until casserole is mushy with no excess water in the dish.