Yam & Apple Casserole1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 medium
- sweet potatoes
- 1 large
- 1/4 c
- 1/2 c
How to Make Yam & Apple Casserole
- 1Peel the sweet potatoes and slice thinly.
- 2Core the apple and cut into thin slices - (May peel, if desired).
- 3Layer the apples and sweet potatoes into a square baking dish.
- 4Combine applesauce and water and pour over the layered ingredients; sprinkle with cinnamon, if desired.
- 5Cover and bake at 400 degrees for 40 minutes - May be served hot or cold.