Very Creamy Crockpot Potatoes
This recipe is has lots more flavor due to the use of ranch dressing. And it makes seasoning this a snap. Everyone I have served this to has loved it. Try it as a side dish with steak or meatloaf.
- 2 lb
- red potatoes
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- envelope dry buttermilk ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 can(s)
- condensed cream of potato soup (10 ounces)
- 1/2 can(s)
- water (use soup can to measure)
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
How to Make Very Creamy Crockpot Potatoes
- 1Scrub potatoes and cut into quarters. Do not peel. Place in 3 quart (or larger) crockpot. Combine cream cheese and salad dressing mix in small bowl and blend well. Add condensed soup, water, and pepper and mix well. Pour over potatoes. Cover crockpot and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours until potatoes are tender. Stir before serving.