Un-fried French Fries
Vanessa "Nikita" Milare
How to Make Un-fried French Fries
- 1In a large heavy frying pan heat the oil over medium heat.
- 2Celan & slice the potatoes. Carefully drop into the hot oil & fry for 3 to 5 mins. Remove from oil & drain on paper towel.
- 3After all has been fried. Repeat once again for cunchie fries for about another 5 to7 mins or until a nice drak golden brown.
- 4Season with the salt & pepper.
- 5This can also be baked if you dont want to deepfry them. That would take about 15 to 20 mins at 350F. Make sure to mix around the fries.