Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes
How to Make Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes
- 1Heat oven to 425 degrees
- 2Slice potatoes in half lengthwise
- 3place cut side down on a foil lined baking sheet ( I spray mine with cooking spray)
- 4Bake 30-35 mintues till tender
- 5Scoop insides of potatoes out inot a bowl leaving a 1/4 inch thick shell
- 6Add all the ingrediaents except nuts to the potatoes and mixex.
- 7Divided the mixture between the 4 potato halves then add the nuts on top.
- 8Put back in oven for 8 to 10 mintues till heated thru
- 9These are also good with marshmallow