Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes
How to Make Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Heat oven to 425 degrees
- Slice potatoes in half lengthwise
- place cut side down on a foil lined baking sheet ( I spray mine with cooking spray)
- Bake 30-35 mintues till tender
- Scoop insides of potatoes out inot a bowl leaving a 1/4 inch thick shell
- Add all the ingrediaents except nuts to the potatoes and mixex.
- Divided the mixture between the 4 potato halves then add the nuts on top.
- Put back in oven for 8 to 10 mintues till heated thru
- These are also good with marshmallow