How to Make Twice-Baked Sour Cream & Chive Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Clean, scrub, and dry all potatoes.
- Rub potatoes with vegetable oil and place on a baking sheet. Bake about 45 minutes.
- Once all the potatoes are tender inside cut each potato in half lengthwise. Using a spoon, scoop out all but 1/2-inch potato flesh from the inside and transfer it to a bowl.
- Now, add sour cream, milk, butter, and chives and mash until combined. Season with salt and pepper. Spoon mixture back into the potato skins.
- Bake until lightly brown on top (about 20 minutes). Sprinkle with more chives and serve.