6large idaho potatoes
·vegetable oil for cooking
1stick (1/2) cup butter at room temp
1 csour cream
1salt and pepper
1 lbsauteed shrimp, peeled
8 ozgrated cheddar cheese, plus more for sprinkling
How to Make Twice-Baked Shrimp Stuffed Potatoes
- Pre-heat oven to 350 Cover a baking sheet or pan with aluminum foil.
- Begin by washing potatoes drying them and then pricking them with a fork both sides.
- Coat each potatoes with vegetable oil and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 1 hour: Remove the potatoes from the oven and slice open down the middle.
- Gently scoop out the potatoe place in a large bowl.
- Place butter in the bowl using a mixer on high mix together and then add sour cream and salt and pepper to taste.
- Chop the shrimp into large slices. Fold in the shrimp and cheese into mixture. Gently stuff the mixture back into the shell. Making sure not to break them.
- Pile the mixture as high as you can on top of the potatoe Sprinkle with more cheese and some paprika for color.
- Bake in oven until brown on top. 20-25min