Twice baked potatoes with garlic & chives
Irisa Raina 9
Also if you noticed I started out with 3 potatoes, but only have 5 halves here, that is because I use the potato from the 6th.halve and use the other skin in scrambled eggs or something like that.
- 3 medium to large baking potatoes
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon freshly chopped chives
- 1 medium clove of garlic minced on a rasp if you don’t have a rasp you can use roasted garlic, smashing it a bit before you put it in the potato mixture
- 2 – 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons shredded cheese, i used an italian blend.
- 2 tablespoons of shredded cheese
How to Make Twice baked potatoes with garlic & chives
- 1Scrub, pierce and bake the potatoes for about 45 minutes on 375.
- 2Let them cool long enough so you can handle them.
Cut them in half lengthwise and carefully spoon out the potatoes and put it in a bowl.
- 3Add the next 6 ingredients and mix with a hand mixer till it is all incorporated