Twice Baked Potatoes a la Styles
★★★★★ 1 vote5
4 largebaking potatoes
·ham or bacon
·mexican blend shredded cheese
How to Make Twice Baked Potatoes a la Styles
- clean potatoes, make sure to remove all eyes and spots
- rub potatoes with shortening and season with salt. Bake in oven approximately 40 minutes until potatoes are soft
- scoop insides out with a spoon, leaving enough "skin" to re-stuff the potato with the filling you will be making
- in bowl, mix scooped out potatoes, sour cream, pepper, onion powder and butter. Then add ham or bacon. Make sure it is finely chopped!
- re-stuff the potato with the mixture, try to fill evenly.
- cover potatoes with shredded cheese. Bake in oven until cheese is melted and the rest of the stuff is hot to the touch