Twice Baked Potatoes a la Styles
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 4 large
- baking potatoes
- sour cream
- butter, softened
- ham or bacon
- onion powder
- mexican blend shredded cheese
How to Make Twice Baked Potatoes a la Styles
- 1clean potatoes, make sure to remove all eyes and spots
- 2rub potatoes with shortening and season with salt. Bake in oven approximately 40 minutes until potatoes are soft
- 3scoop insides out with a spoon, leaving enough "skin" to re-stuff the potato with the filling you will be making
- 4in bowl, mix scooped out potatoes, sour cream, pepper, onion powder and butter. Then add ham or bacon. Make sure it is finely chopped!
- 5re-stuff the potato with the mixture, try to fill evenly.
- 6cover potatoes with shredded cheese. Bake in oven until cheese is melted and the rest of the stuff is hot to the touch