How to Make Twice Baked Potatoes
- Bake potatoes for 1 hour at 350 degrees. Cut potatoes in half the long way and scoop out potatoes saving shells. Place shells in sprayed baking dish.
- Mix potatoes with cream cheese, margarine, seasoning salt and onion salt. Add milk until desired consistency.
- Spoon potato mixture back into potato skins.
- Top with grated cheddar cheese. Bake for 1/2 hour at 350 degrees with foil on top to prevent from over browning.
- HINT: You can prepare this recipe and freeze ahead for convenience.