How to Make Twice Baked Potatoes
- Cook potatoes in skins. Cool.
- Slice potatoes lengthwise. Scoop potatoes into a bowl, leaving skin boats.
- Place skins in a greased pyrex dish.
- In the bowl, mash the potatoes with sour cream, butter and milk. **Do not mash potatoes until thin and creamy, or they will run when baking!**
- Add 1/2 of cheese and green onion. Stir.
- Add desired amount of salt and pepper. Stir.
- Spoon the mixture back into the skins and arrange in pyrex. Sprinkle with remaining cheese on top.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes. Take out of oven and sprinkle with remaining green onion.