How to Make Twice Baked Potatoes
- 1Cook potatoes in skins. Cool.
- 2Slice potatoes lengthwise. Scoop potatoes into a bowl, leaving skin boats.
- 3Place skins in a greased pyrex dish.
- 4In the bowl, mash the potatoes with sour cream, butter and milk. **Do not mash potatoes until thin and creamy, or they will run when baking!**
- 5Add 1/2 of cheese and green onion. Stir.
- 6Add desired amount of salt and pepper. Stir.
- 7Spoon the mixture back into the skins and arrange in pyrex. Sprinkle with remaining cheese on top.
- 8Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes. Take out of oven and sprinkle with remaining green onion.