TWICE BAKED POTATO CASSEROLE
How to Make TWICE BAKED POTATO CASSEROLE
- 1Preheat oven to 350 deg. and grease 13 x 9 casserole dish. Set Aside.
- 2Peel and cube potatoes - boil til done (for mashing) Drain Well. Cut bacon into cubes and fry in skillet til' brown and lightly crisp. Drain on paper towel.
- 3In large mixing bowl, combine cooked potatoes, sour cream, butter, garlic powder, celery salt, and 1 c. of shredded cheese - mix well. Season with salt n' pepper to your taste.
- 4Layer 1/2 potato mixture in casserole dish - top with bacon. Cover with remaining potatoes. Sprinkle with remaining cheddar cheese and top all with crushed Cheezits.
- 5Bake in oven for 40-45 min...til, lightly brown and bubbly on edges.