Twice Baked Party Potatoes
5 lbpotatoes, peeled
1/2 ptsour cream
8 ozcream cheese, low-fat
1/8 tspgarlic salt
1 tspsalt - or to taste
1/4 tsponion salt
2 Tbspbutter, room temperature
How to Make Twice Baked Party Potatoes
- Rub unpeeled potatoes with oil, prick with a fork ad bake at 425 degrees until tender - about 45 mins.
- While the potatoes are cooking, in a mixing bowl, mix sour cream, cream cheese, pepper, salts and butter.
- Let potatoes cool enough to handle and then slice off the top 1/4 and scoop out the insides, add to the above cheese mixture and beat until just mixed.
- Once mixed, scoop spoonfuls of the mashed potatoes back into the shells until filled.
- Top with a little grated cheddar cheese if you like.
- You can serve immediately or these keep for 2 weeks in the refrigerator or they freeze wonderfully for quick dinner add-ons later.