Twice Baked Party Potatoes
How to Make Twice Baked Party Potatoes
- Rub unpeeled potatoes with oil, prick with a fork ad bake at 425 degrees until tender - about 45 mins.
- While the potatoes are cooking, in a mixing bowl, mix sour cream, cream cheese, pepper, salts and butter.
- Let potatoes cool enough to handle and then slice off the top 1/4 and scoop out the insides, add to the above cheese mixture and beat until just mixed.
- Once mixed, scoop spoonfuls of the mashed potatoes back into the shells until filled.
- Top with a little grated cheddar cheese if you like.
- You can serve immediately or these keep for 2 weeks in the refrigerator or they freeze wonderfully for quick dinner add-ons later.