Twice Baked Mashed Potatoes
How to Make Twice Baked Mashed Potatoes
- Make 4 cups worth of mashed potatoes. I use Hungry Jack instant and add garlic salt (to taste) while cooking.
- Once the potatoes are cooked, add the egg and mix well. Add most of the cheese, leaving just enough aside to lightly top.
- Add the 1/2 cup of panko bread crumbs, the bacon bits & the chives. Mix together well.
- Melt the butter in the bottom of a casserole dish.
- Transfer the potato mixture into the dish. Evenly.
- Add the remainder of the cheese and 1/4 cup of Panko crumbs evenly over the top.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes.