Tuna Stuffed Potatoes
You can substitute other cheeses, we usually use cheddar because we're all addicted to it. ;)
4large hot baked potatoes
1/2 chot milk
2green onions, minced
1medium tomato, diced
1 can(s)tuna (7-1/2 oz), drained
2 Tbspgrated parmesan cheese
·parsley for garnish
How to Make Tuna Stuffed Potatoes
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut thin slice from flat side of each potato. Scoop inside of potatoes into bowl. Mash, add hot milk, and whip until fluffy.
- Add green onions, egg, and butter, whipping well.
- Add salt & pepper, then fold in tomato and tuna.
- Pile back into potato skins, mounting high. Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until heated through.