- 1 lb
- lean ground beef
- medium onion, chopped finely
- 1 can(s)
- condensed cream of celery or cream of chicken soup
- 1 - 16 oz
- package frozen tater tots
- 1 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
- salt & pepper
How to Make Tuesday Tater-Tot Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Brown ground beef. season with salt & pepper.
- 2Add chopped onion, cook until tender.
- 3In a casserole dish, combine ground beef mixture & cream soup.
Top mixture with tater tots.
- 4Bake , uncovered, for 30-40 minutes till bubbly and Tots are golden brown.
Remove from oven & top with cheese, return to oven until melted.