Tomato and Potato Pie
- 9-inch deep pie shell
- 2/3 c
- half and half
- eggs, beatened
- 2 Tbsp
- mccormick tuscan perfect pinch
- 1 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 14.5 oz
- cans sliced new potatoes, drained
- euro freshh farms campari tomatoes,sliced
- salt and pepper
- 1/3 c
- real bacon by oscar mayor
- 2 Tbsp
- melted butter
- deep pie shell
How to Make Tomato and Potato Pie
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Bake pie shell 5 to 10 minutes.
- 2Mix the half and half and the eggs together with the Tuscan seasoning. Set aside.
- 3Pour potates onto a paper towel and pat them dry. Slice tomatoes. Salt and pepper the potatoes and the tomatoes.
- 4Pour a small amout of the half and half mixture into pie shell. Add a littel cheese.
- 5Next layer in some potatoes and tomatoes. Pour some more half and half mixture over and top with the cheese. Keep doing in this order until all the potatoes and tomatoes are in. Top with cheese.
- 6Cover the outer parts of the crust with foil. Set on a cookie sheet. Bake 45 minutes.
- 7Using a fork poke holes all over the top. Sprinkle with the bacon and then drizzle the butter over. Remove the foil and bake 5 minutes longer.