Tomato and Potato Pie
19-inch deep pie shell
2/3 chalf and half
2 Tbspmccormick tuscan perfect pinch
1 cshredded cheddar cheese
2 14.5 ozcans sliced new potatoes, drained
4euro freshh farms campari tomatoes,sliced
·salt and pepper
1/3 creal bacon by oscar mayor
2 Tbspmelted butter
9-inchdeep pie shell
How to Make Tomato and Potato Pie
- Preheat oven to 350. Bake pie shell 5 to 10 minutes.
- Mix the half and half and the eggs together with the Tuscan seasoning. Set aside.
- Pour potates onto a paper towel and pat them dry. Slice tomatoes. Salt and pepper the potatoes and the tomatoes.
- Pour a small amout of the half and half mixture into pie shell. Add a littel cheese.
- Next layer in some potatoes and tomatoes. Pour some more half and half mixture over and top with the cheese. Keep doing in this order until all the potatoes and tomatoes are in. Top with cheese.
- Cover the outer parts of the crust with foil. Set on a cookie sheet. Bake 45 minutes.
- Using a fork poke holes all over the top. Sprinkle with the bacon and then drizzle the butter over. Remove the foil and bake 5 minutes longer.