5 largepotatoes, they usually sell this size individually for barbeques
2 mediumpackages sour cream (about 8 oz each, i only use daisy)
1 stickbutter (i use country crock)
1 pkgmexican four cheese blend (16 oz)
5 slicecooked bacon
1/2 cfinely chopped chives
1 smallpackage dry ranch dip
How to Make The Easiest Twice Baked Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 375
- Rinse and cut potatoes into about six peices each. Boil the potatoes for about 20-25 minutes or until they are almost completly cooked.
- Strain the potatoes and dump them into a baking dish. Lightly mash them where they are still in large lumps. cut the butter into slices all across the top of the pan.
- Cut the cooked bacon into tiny little peices and sprinkle over the top of the butter.
- Bake in preheated oven for about five minutes to make sure butter is good and melted.
- Turn the potatoes a little so that the bacon is mixed in a little. Sprinkle the top with chives. Bake for another ten minutes.
- sprinkle just a little bit of the dry ranch on top of the potatoes and turn them. continue doing this until you have as much ranch flavor as YOU like. I use very little but i have seen people who use quite a bit and it tastes just fine.then spoon in the first container of sour cream. turn the potatoes.
- Bake for another ten minutes and remove the pan. top with as much cheese as you like and then put your dish back in the oven just one more time. Bake until cheese melts.
- remove from the oven and let it cool about five to ten minutes before serving. use the extra sour cream for serving.