Thanksgiving Strussel Sweet Potato's
How to Make Thanksgiving Strussel Sweet Potato's
- 1If your potatoes are really large, you can judge it to be able to feed 2 people per potato.
You can make this up to 2 days ahead of time.
- 2Cover a large cookie sheet with non-stick foil. Set aside.
Grease with butter a casserole dish. Set aside.
- 3Place the potatoes on the cookie sheet.
Bake at 425 for 45 minutes or until tender.
When done, cool a little, then peel them and cut them either length wise or into rounds, laying them in a single layer in greased casserole.
- 4With a fork, crumble together all ingrediants.
Add pecans and marshmellows, sprinkling them around.
Sprinkle sugar mixture on top.
I like to add extra pads of butter, this does make it really gooey and rich but ... it's Thanksgiving so what the heck!
- 5Bake at 350 till bubbly.
You can also make individual twice baked Strussel potatoes. After baking, put a slit in the potato, scoop the meat out, mix with the strussel mixture and place back into the shell. Bake till bubbly.